
Friday, October 5, 2007
Monday
Went out with Tim to PS for shopping.. but end up did not buy anything.. hehe...
Tuesday
Went to work in the morning till nite... After work, went to my OBS friend house to celebarte Mooncake festival... It was back to childhood days playing candle.. That's fun haha..
Wednesday
Went to Queenway shopping centre to buy something then headed to work for nite shift..
Thursday
After the wednesday nite shift, in the morning 11am went to collect car and 12pm got to meet my friend.. We went to marina square Jack Place for lunch till 2.30pm then after that I send my friend to work... When I was driving, I felt very tiring cos really whole day did not sleep... hehe.. Thanks God that my friend had talk to me to stay me awake... haha... went home to take a nap for about 2hours.. Then I headed to my cg as the celebrated moon cake festive...
Friday
Went out together with weiqi and xiao xin... After that in the evening, Went to changi village to meet my squadmate for dinner...
Saturday
Today apply leave from work and went for service at expo hall 8... hmm.. today my security Team Leader told me that he wanted to switch me to another company as they are shortage of manpower... during that point of time i was very sad as I m going to leave my group member as we had build the bond for almost 1 year pulse... But I got to move on and I accepted the offer from my Team Leader.. So now I will be supporting Jaiver section and currently I need to handle 2 section at the same time until a new IC has been rise up... I think now is a time to test my Leadership skill by handling two section...
Sunday
Celebrating Tim 20's Bday at Chijmes Hog's Breath Cafe.. Then need to go and work at nite... Hehe..