
Friday, October 26, 2007
Wat the hack... haiz... every time my wallet place on top of the display cupboard and my money keep on gone missing... Only person that will take my money is my dad and no one else... I think he had took almost more then a thousand le and now I really piss me off... feel like lodging a police report against him if he is not my dad... Taken my money without telling me and also keep on give attitude to us... I think i will can hold on... once i bust off... I think I will go and lodge a report against him le...
I told Tim about this and he keep on laughing and say "where got own father steal his son money"... Haiz... very disappointed with everything man!!!
Taking a person or moving a person belonging without the person permission is an offence and it consider as theft....