
Monday, October 22, 2007
Hiaz.. WHAT A BAD DAY!!!! today went to HTA for my shooting test.. and two days ago my team leader informed me that i can draw the arm at HTA range... but this morning at 9.30 i went to the range and the range instructor say that division officer cannot draw arm at the range, only non division officer then can... I was very piss off.. As they informed that the range will be registration will close at 11.30... So I rush back to my NPC to draw the arm & vehicle and headed back to HTA... When i reach there they informed that they had cancel my booking for shooting and they started making alot of noise... wat the hack... This really make me no mood to shoot and ended up I anyhow shoot for the fun... But bad things is that I got to do counter for the next 6 shift cos i cant go out patrol without any arm... Nvm next shooting will be on 2nd Nov and this time round cannot anyhow play le...
After shooting I wanted to go Sim Lim to buy a monitor.. While I was walking around and look for the price of a monitor, I saw Kelvin and Tong over there and they asked me wat am I doing here... So I told them that i wanted to buy a monitor... After which I try to ask them that they have any spare monitor for me to use for the time begin and they say got 1 spare.. haha.. It lighten up my days again.. Cos I finally can use the com and able to wait 1 more month for the IT fare... Haha... so many mail are waiting for me...
After Sim Lim also went for my 1st 1K servicing at Ubi service centre... Haiz.. very very bore over there... I waited for almost 2 and the half hours for them to service the car... HAHA... who wan to accompany me for the next servicing at 5K? LoL..
Today is my 2nd off but end up I have wasted this off day.....