
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Hmm 2 more days to my brithday.. today after service..
My Cg member celebrated my bday at Bravo sector area and my present was a t-shirt.. haha so touch that they celebrated for me as I tot that they will be celebrating next week went I go for my CG meeting..
After my security duty, my team mate also had celebrated my bday and they given my a pouch... haha... Although is unless to me as I dun like to use pouch but I still can let my sister have it... Haha after that my Team Leader asked me how long have I been in the ministry and I say cant remember... But I think I had been serving in the ministry for abt 3 year le... Wah time really fly fast...
This was my first time that had eaten 2 cake in a day... Haiz.. till now i still dunno ho to celebrate my bday due to my deployment.. But think i will not be going to celebrate my birthday le... Sad... Maybe will be calling one or two friend going out if not will be none le...