
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Hmm after entering to 2008 it started with a very very bad month for me... This few weeks having a bad day... I think maybe is not my luck this year.. Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV)
There are 2 incident that I wish to share...
Firstly is that I was kana complain by public while I was on duty.. The stupid person said that "you are so rude and you does not know any of the police law... In my heart I was think if you know the law you will not be calling the police for help le... It really piss me off and now I got 2 complain from the same person... Now is still under going the investigation...
Second is my friendship with a close friend which I know ****** for past few months... Now a day I really do not know what is going on between both of us... We has been quarrelling every time whenever that we talk on the phone and sometimes ever quarrel when we are messaging with each other.. I really don't know what I can do le.. Show care to other people and they don't appreciate....
GOD PLS HELP ME AND PLS ANSWER MY PRAYER...
‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’