
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Hmm March bonus has arrived...
Hear from some of the company giving only 0.5mths or 0.75mths bonus...
But this year the March bonus for us is really very very good...
Grade A = 3.8 mths
Grade B = 2.8 mths
Grade C+ = 2.1 mths
Grade C- = 1.5 mths
Hmm.. I am just new to the force... So i really didn't expect much from them... Happy about the bonus... Although I didn't receive much but I still very happy about it... Having bonus is good! Better than nothing at all... Haha...
Was very puzzle about one of my friend bonus... He just join the force for not more than a year and he Got a 2.8mth bonus.. Is the world fair?? Everyone was very puzzle about it... But only our Team Leader will know...
In life is money so important???
Every day we will be spending so much money... I was thinking if one day all the money had gone so what the world will become....
Hmm... Since I am at the topic of MONEY!!! So let me share something… Most of my money that I lend it to others and it did not come back to my pocket...
Example:
Lending money to others likes
- Organize BBQ
- Organize Chalet
- Clear Bills
- See Doctor
- Buy Contact Lens
- Clear Insurance
- And many more….
Borrowing money is easy.. But is very very hard to get back… Normally I will not ask them to return… If they want to return they will return… I will always trust my friend that I know… Really hope that they will not disappoint me…