
Sunday, June 8, 2008
1 - 4 Jul Taipei $1,060
4 - 7 Jul Kaohsiung $1,060
8 - 11 Jul Taipei $1,060
1 - 11 Jul Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taipei $1,480
I am thinking which one to go to.. Hmm.. I think must start to pray and ask God about it... Cause I need to take leave for this camp and also need to handle my finance...
If I going on 1 - 4 Jul, 3 days leave
If I going on 4 - 7 Jul, 3 days leave
If I going on 8 - 11 Jul, 3 days leave
If I going on 1 - 11 Jul, 9 days leave
I also when to CHC KL website to look at their event canlender and I also found out that there is a Emerge KL 2008 on 29-31 Aug...
So For this mission trip is cost about $600... But the application for the KL emerge is not open yet... If they open the application, I confirm and decided that I will be going again this year...
Haha...
Hehe... So anyone want to go with me.. Haha... We can go together for Mission Trip...