
Monday, July 28, 2008
For the past few days was very busy for me... On Saturday went to meet my younger sis Wen and send her to Senbangwan for her BS after which headed down to Jurong West... I did not stay long at church due to working night shift...
On Saturday night was very busy for me.. I did not managed to get some rest because I got to attend one incident to another incident... Although I was very tired but really want to thank God for the strength that he had given to me....
After working my night shift... Headed down to Jurong West for service... I was very very tired as I had not sleep for the past 24hrs.... I really impacted by the message that what pastor had preach and the presence of God fill upon me and I just felt that God had renew my walk together with him... Now I really need to know how to balance my family, work, cg and personal commitment... After service ended I send Timothy home and then headed down to vivo city for Taiwan mission team meet up...
The meet up run very smoothly at Marche and we had a great time fellowshiping with each other till 1am at Keppel Bay Prive Bar.. Really miss the time that we had spend with each other during the Taiwan youth camp.. Thanks Cindy and Bro Darren for making this to happen and we had a great bonding with each other... Hoping for more meet up will be coming up... Hahaha..
This are some photo that had been taken during the Meet up session...
Vivo Marche
This is Xiao Yang... Hehe..
Gals always like to taken photo.... haha...
Keppel Bay Prive Bar