image

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Today went for morning prayer again... Everything is so Great!!! God presence really filled the whole hall... But sad things is that tml will be the last session and I cant attend due to my work commitment... But really thank God that I had attended 6 out of 10 session.... Really hope that more session will be coming soon.... haha...



Philippians 1: 3-11
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace. For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.

Oh man.. I think I going for Lasik Surgery soon.. hmm currently there is a promotion and the total price is $2188 for two eyes.. The promotion will be ending by this month...

I had book for an appointment on 25/08/08 which were be on Monday at 10am for the evaluation and 5pm will be the Lasik Surgery. The operation only need 15mins...

Pls pray for me!!!


Anyone want to join me for the Lasik Surgery... haha...


wahkeong blogged at 12:31 PM

May your light shine...
in the darkness...

*******************************************************************


About Me

Name: Lee Wah Keong
Age: 24 years old
DOB: 20/11/1984
Status: Single
Jobs: Serving People
Hometown: Tiong Bahru
Sch: KSPS/NTSS/ITE/SP
Favorite Books: Bible
Music: soft and nice music
Zodiac: Scorpio

Graphic Design
People had visited me



Twitter Updates




Taggy..




Shining Bright

Beloved Sister
♀ Charis ♀


Buddies
♂ Timothy Wong ♂


Beloved Friends
♂ Andy Feng ♂
♂ Ben Wang ♂
♀ Cassandra ♀
♂ David Chan ♂
♀ Elizabeth ♀
♀ Esther ♀
♂ Hexing ♂
♂ Jason Chong ♂
♂ Jaydee ♂
♀ Jennifer ♀
♂ Jian Feng ♂
♀ KeXin ♀
♂ Pow Wee ♂
♀ Rubez ♀
♀ SingYee ♀
♀ Tricia ♀
♀ Yunting ♀
♀ Wyelin ♀
♂ Zhihong ♂


Mission Friends
♂ Edwin ♂
♀ Lynn Choo ♀
♀ Yufen ♀
♂ Zhengyang ♂


E254 Gangs
♂ Andy ♂
♂ Emil ♂
♂ John ♂
♂ Leon ♂



The Afterglow

~October 2007~

~November 2007~

~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~