Saturday, September 6, 2008
Is Time to Change!!!
I Had been riding this 200cc bike for almost 4 years...
Hmm... So what bike should I change????
Superfour 400cc
Or
Fazer 600cc
Any Suggestion feel free to let me know???
Btw I hate sport bike so pls dun tell me to get one...
Haha... But I think people will be thinking that I am crazy!!! In the first place I already had own a car now and how come wanted to change a new bike???
Haha... Bike is a transport for me to go work and short distance travelling... Sometime even Peak hour I will be ridding my bike to avoid all the Traffic Jam... Hehe..
I think my bike is getting old le and I can feel that the bike can breakdown anytime... So the best time is to change a better bike...
wahkeong blogged at 2:18 PM
May your light shine...
in the darkness...
*******************************************************************