image

Monday, November 24, 2008


For the past few days it had been raining very heavily

But God is always Good!!


Rainbow outside Expo hall 8

Genesis 9:11-16

Thus I establish My covenant with you: Never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood; never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.” And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”


wahkeong blogged at 8:37 PM

May your light shine...
in the darkness...

*******************************************************************


About Me

Name: Lee Wah Keong
Age: 24 years old
DOB: 20/11/1984
Status: Single
Jobs: Serving People
Hometown: Tiong Bahru
Sch: KSPS/NTSS/ITE/SP
Favorite Books: Bible
Music: soft and nice music
Zodiac: Scorpio

Graphic Design
People had visited me



Twitter Updates




Taggy..




Shining Bright

Beloved Sister
♀ Charis ♀


Buddies
♂ Timothy Wong ♂


Beloved Friends
♂ Andy Feng ♂
♂ Ben Wang ♂
♀ Cassandra ♀
♂ David Chan ♂
♀ Elizabeth ♀
♀ Esther ♀
♂ Hexing ♂
♂ Jason Chong ♂
♂ Jaydee ♂
♀ Jennifer ♀
♂ Jian Feng ♂
♀ KeXin ♀
♂ Pow Wee ♂
♀ Rubez ♀
♀ SingYee ♀
♀ Tricia ♀
♀ Yunting ♀
♀ Wyelin ♀
♂ Zhihong ♂


Mission Friends
♂ Edwin ♂
♀ Lynn Choo ♀
♀ Yufen ♀
♂ Zhengyang ♂


E254 Gangs
♂ Andy ♂
♂ Emil ♂
♂ John ♂
♂ Leon ♂



The Afterglow

~October 2007~

~November 2007~

~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~