
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Yesterday while I was on my way to work along CTE and I met onto an accident…. SO SIAN… The story began like this….
As usual CTE was jam and heavy traffic volume… I was travelling along the 3rd lane of the expressway, suddenly there was a stupid van from lane 4 cut into my lane... In order for my not to knock onto his Van, I apply E brake and I loss control and flew off about 6m away from my bike… During that moment I tried to roll off for the on coming vehicle and one passer-by came forward to assist me…
Thanks God for his protection if not... the on coming vehicle may roll over me and my friend can attend my service soon…
Haha… Since I still can joke that means I am fine le…
I really want to thank Kok Yew for coming down to accompany me at the hospital…
I suffer slight injuries only...
So maybe I think is time for me to sell off my bike soon...